Wednesday 28 October 2015

Summary Of My Final Magazine Ideas

The genre of my music magazine will be hip-hop as, this is the music I enjoy listening to and I feel it will be easier for me to publish this style of music magazine. I will target the audience through the use of conventions on my front cover, contents page and double page spread such as the colour scheme of my magazine which will be turquoise and white. These colours are unconventional and wouldn't typically be seen in a hip-hop magazine. As a result, my audience will hopefully be intrigued. My target audience is young adults (14-30 years of age.) This age group are most likely going to be more interested in this genre of music compared to young girls who may be more inclined to listen to popular music.

No comments:

Post a Comment