Tuesday 10 November 2015

Hair, make up and costumes for Musician Who Will Be Featured My Music Magazine


According to the research I did looking into what is the character/appearance of a Member of my music magazine audience, I decided that the musician who feature in my music magazine will wear this costume showed in the image above. Through this, my audience will be able to relate to the artist and may even be inspired by the choice of costume which may provoke them to be interested in my music magazine. Furthermore, regarding hair, this is not entirely important as, not only does the musician featuring in the magazine have a number one hair cut, but, he will be wearing a snap-back cap also. Finally, the artist will not be wearing any make up as some editing in terms of using filter to improve the appearance of the photograph


No comments:

Post a Comment